• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Hi I'm alive.

zorrex

Enjoys the Abuse
And I got a new car.

That is all.

WuKaAl.jpg

406109_3444410789079_48842125_n.jpg

Jobs haha. By day (and sometimes goofy hours at night) I'm working at the liquid asphalt lab. In the evening I'm working at a warehouse, driving around on a pallet jack, building pallets of product. Refrigerated warehouse. The warehouse job is essentially what is paying for the car (and outrageous insurance). I guess I'm pretty stable now. I just work about 60hours a week, but my schedule is consistent thank goodness.

On Wednesday I'm finally mounting my bike racks to my car. The Rola racks that came on the car are super duper beefy and I couldn't use the hardware that came with the bike racks to mount them, haha. I'll take a couple updated pics this week. :)

I'm liking where this thread is going...
;) ;)

Yeah and if it means anything to you, she's "queer," haha.. As in, she takes no sexual preference to male, female, trans, androgynous, etc. She tried to explain it to me, but it's beyond my realm of understanding. I just like the box.

Congrats on the new car! Curious, what other cars were you looking at that led to the Accent? I have been looking at hatchbacks lately.

Back