• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Here it is

Status
Not open for further replies.

RespectTheContour

Hard-core CEG'er
ok, so this is probably against forum policy, but i didnt want to stick it in the for sale section cause it will never get read...

FOR SALE:

2000 CSVT #1586
137K miles...bone stock motor (oil changes every 4k)
Kenwood Deck
FSVT Wheels - Goodyear Eagle F1's (very good tread depth)
Aftermarket Exhaust

i think i owe around $4K'ish on it...i have all original paperwork (letter from Ford/SVT, Window Sticker, Certification, Owners Manual, Original Brocure)

i do not want to sell this car, but i need a truck and i cannot have both
car does have high miles but it has been taken well care of, ive whored the hell out of this thing but ill throw up a pic...PM me with any interest at all
*ill find out what my payoff is tomorrow...so if someone wants to pay what i owe, its theirs because i would hate to see it be traded in and end up at auction...SAVE MY BABY! haha

Someday. Not now though. :(

I hate the city - there's no such thing as personal space. I was lucky enough to find an apartment with its own dedicated driveway spot, there's no way I can own another car unless one of you feels like keeping it at your house lol.

Someday. Not now though. :(

I hate the city - there's no such thing as personal space. I was lucky enough to find an apartment with its own dedicated driveway spot, there's no way I can own another car unless one of you feels like keeping it at your house lol.

you buy it...ill store it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back