• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

help in va

is the car drivable? I'd talk to DanG, he knows what hes doing in that dept of cars.:laugh: I've got my own build going on, or else i'd be there, sorry. take lots of pictures and keep it data logged!

She's down right now. I could possibly put the uim and the front valve cover back on her. But I wouldn't wanna cause anymore possible damage to her. Monday Raptor is gonna send me out the head off from his svt. So hopefully I'll start on her next weekend.

I wouldn't expect anyone to drive that far. I do appreciate all the help everyone has been. I have an engine hoist and a engine stand. For the engine removal I can leave the tranny in place, just unbolt it and lift just the engine out? And when I remove the head and transplant my replacement what specialty tools will I need? If anyone has a list. I order a cd from todras, haven't heard anything from him.

If you were a little closer I'd run down if I could. I just drove to Christiansburg last week...3 hours down and back...long day on the road. But hey, I averaged 27 mpg in the Thunderbird, lol.

Any and all words of wisdom are welcome....

i pc'ed the uim while i had time and plan on more.....

picture.php

Back