• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Hello SouthEast CEGers

millertime86

CEG'er
Just wondering if anyone knows Joe, aka Fordman302? i think he ripped me off, im out $100 for a hightower and $30 for shipping and i have no lights.

i sent them to him awhile ago, he said they would be here 2 weeks ago, and now he's stopped answering my calls. i saw a few other members that got their headlights done so i trusted him. im trying to decide if i wanna spend another $150 to buy new headlights or if maybe by some chance hes not ripping me off.

anyone know him? is he known for ripping people off?

i was at his place today. how long ago did you send them? he's had a set sitting there for a long time, but i think they're his lights. he hasn't mentioned anything about doing a hightower job for anyone. but joes a real down to earth guy. he painted a jackpoint cover for me for free and has always hooked me up on parts for my car

I sent them to him months ago. then i got into a car accident and kinda forgot about them lol, then i just started talking to him like 2 months ago. he seemed like a nice guy every time i talked to him, always calling me buddy and telling me what he did so far to the lights and stuff. thats why i was surprised.

were the lights you saw hightowered? mine were suppose to be black with top eyelids. and mine had 3 out of 4 of the tabs broken. if i have to buy new lights ill be out almost $300 and still have no hightowers. and i cant even afford lights right now, i have rent and college tuition coming up that ill prolly barely make.

next time you see him can you check up on it? id really really appreciate it man, id owe you for life :) i wanna drive my svt!

Back