• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Great Day

RandyCSVT

Hard-core CEG'er
I just got back from a Yankees vs. Devil Rays game and got to watch the devil rays stomp all over the yankees 8 to 0. On the drive home I saw an old retired dude driving around in a modified 80's jetta hauling @$$ through traffic. he was weaving all over the place and it was the funniest thing.

Soon after that I saw this really nice Ferrari (someone get goonz!). We pull up to it and it was DERECK JEETER!!!!! We both had our windows down and I got to yell at him. I screamed out YANKEES SUCK. He waved at me and threw up a peace sign. Seconds after he acknowledged my existence some of his bad karma spread on the highway. Two seconds after waved at me two cars in the lane to the right of me crashed really bad. I swear some bits of plastic flew into my car and hit me on the face.

Just thought I would share with my fellow yankee haters!

Wow, what a night.

Very exciting.

Why wasnt Derek Jeter on a bus or something.

Thats some of the craziest stuff ever.

i think jeter has a house down in FL...and thanks for yelling yankees suck...that never gets old to my ears, haha

yea they suck even though they are going to the playoffs

and we're not! woohoo LOL

what ferrari was it? Im think in 360 spyder, I woulda been like nice car, the boss pays you well..@$$! :D

haha, or you could use this line (i have used it before to a guy driving a brand new A4) ..."hey that was sweet of your girlfriend to let you borrow her car"

I am pretty sure it was a 360 spyder. I heard he does have a house down here, because they do their spring training at legends field in Tampa, 10 minutes from my house.

Back