• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

going for the best Mod Mystique in Ma

Im trying to go with the best looking Mystique in MA.... this is how its going so far........

0414101125a1.jpg

0414101125b1-1.jpg

( IM going to take better pics dont worry.)

0414101244a1.jpg

(Doing my Calipers)

0414101331a1.jpg

compared to the old...

33646630001_medium1.jpg

still alot i need to do but im just enjoying my car.. feedback guys what do u think?

headlights definitely need some help.

What you've done looks nice. I gotta admit though, those Mystique wheels are pretty much my favorite stock wheels (even though they're only 15's). I'm kinda sad to see them in black.
But they don't look bad either.

Intresting sun roof.....aftermarket??? Car looks pretty good I always liked that color. Clean those headlights. I liked my wifes old mystique with my fatty 225 16in svt wheels on it. I always liked those wheels too. The focus came with a 16 in version that looked the same.

need better pics. It looks like the wheels where painted with tires on. you got some mods to go yet but cudos.

Ya i messed up w/ the double post... I do have other mods, i jst have to get a better camera to take them w/... and as for paintin the rims on the tire, i originally painted them off the tires. When i hah the tires put on the rim i needed to touch them up and i didnt have a deck of cards.... fail i know

Not sure...I think you took a step backwards with the royal blue calipers and black wheels. I'd swing over to a Harbor Freight, pick up a rotory polisher. Then, spend a little while cleaning up the body. Cover it in a nice coat of wax. Jack the car up and clean the wheel wells and spray them with 303 Protectant. Then pick u a headlight polishing kit and get to work on those headlamps. Put a ight tint on the windows. Paint trim and the rear sail panels with a fresh coat of SEM trim paint.

Not sure...I think you took a step backwards with the royal blue calipers and black wheels. I'd swing over to a Harbor Freight, pick up a rotory polisher. Then, spend a little while cleaning up the body. Cover it in a nice coat of wax. Jack the car up and clean the wheel wells and spray them with 303 Protectant. Then pick u a headlight polishing kit and get to work on those headlamps. Put a ight tint on the windows. Paint trim and the rear sail panels with a fresh coat of SEM trim paint.

MazdaSpeed knows his ••••

Back