• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Gauge LED's

Mywhip

Hard-core CEG'er
Well, my car is having problems..and i figured i would do them little by little. Recently some of my bulbs in my gauge cluster (96 gl) decided they did not want to work anymore. I want to go ahead and replace them with LED's, and do them in blue. However, i can't seem to find a howto on it. If im going to replace my gauge cluster bulbs, i might as well do my hvac to. So if anyone knows where the howto replace the bulbs, i would be greatly appreciated with any help. I also need to know what bulb i need to get, and where from.

Thanks!

Instrument-general
is that the correct bulb? Got it from http://www.superbrightleds.com/instrument.html

Search for a post by me titled "interior help" IIRC. Everything you need to know about the gauge lights can be found in that thread. As for the hvac, the only way to make it look good is to wire up more than the just the 2 bulbs that are used stock. I can post pics of what I did for that later when I get to a real computer.

Back