• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.
  • We migrated to Xenforo on 11/11/21. We are working to fix an issue with old VBulletin links.
    If you are experiencing a problem, please post in the feedback thread or the Contact Us form.

"For dinner I had..."

Fmr12B

Hard-core CEG'er
Good exotic eats! Traveling in Mexico?

Rib eye steak on the gas Weber
Pan fried brussel sprouts with shaved parmesan cheese
broccoli
&
a cold diet-Pepsi!

frenchblueC2

amusé par les flatulences
grilled reuben sammiches with black and tans.
Then we showed our parents pictures from our trip, so we just had to have some Cuba Libres. ;) :cool:

Steeda...

Something Like a Professional
ViggenPower and I went to Bdubs last night.
Black and blue burger and 6 wings and 2 23oz bud lights

ElKy

Has Nutz Bigger than Yours. Want Proof?
a cheeseburger and fries
some sour gummy worms
a gummy shark
a pudding pop
part of a piece of fudge
some sour candy powder lollipop thing
part of a spongebob hardboiled egg

was hanging out with the nieces (2&3) and nephew(5) last night so i got teh pleasure of being fed the stuff they didnt want to finish.
can't dissapoint the littles.

hotdimmes

Hard-core CEG'er
Tomato Basil Penne Hamburger Helper.

Y'know, I bought a box of hamburger helper and later looked at the nutrition info. It had like a full day's worth of calories. It was some absurd number that I thought might be a typo. :shrug: I decided not to eat it. Even though it looks so yummy on the box.

Wien_Sean

Hard-core CEG'er
I made some pasta with a Ricotta and Beef tomato sause, and a salad and tomatos and fresh mozzarella and olive oil. And dessert was a pb&j sandwich. I just found a cheap place to get skippy chunky. :)

todras

Pretty fly for a white guy *cowbell*
Y'know, I bought a box of hamburger helper and later looked at the nutrition info. It had like a full day's worth of calories. It was some absurd number that I thought might be a typo. :shrug: I decided not to eat it. Even though it looks so yummy on the box.

I don't use a lb. of burger! LOL! I use around a 1/2. And I don't eat the entire box!

Jeb Hoge

Veteran CEG'er
Macaroni & chicken. You start off by browning an onion, cook a box of macaroni using chicken broth instead of water, oven-bake a half-dozen thighs, then debone and shred the meat and mix it with the mac and onion. Really good, really simple.