• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Five Guys Burger

:shocked: what? holly crap I didn't know that .... trust me, ending up at the mystic one was well worth my time to get down there and back yesterday ;)
\
Mystic=S&P oyster house the only way to go when in mystic...but five bro's is worth up to a 100 mile rd trip.

instead of rt 2 try 384, rt 6 , rt 87 to rt2 in norwich, much more scenic and twisty/good passing spots+straightaways then rt 2 and no police. Just watch out for VW drivers in white jettas....i hate vw drivers

I just found out that 5 Guys is coming to Manchester NH.
wooooooot!

It's going where Tweeter used to be on South Willow Street.
I hope to heck it has more seating available than that tiny Nashua one.

\
Mystic=S&P oyster house the only way to go when in mystic...but five bro's is worth up to a 100 mile rd trip.

have to try that when I am down that way this weekend on in the upcoming weekends. btw rt 2 is boring to drive too ....

lol, old post. been down that way many times and still haven't stopped over there. but then again I kinda forgot about the suggestion....

I just found out that 5 Guys is coming to Manchester NH.
wooooooot!

It's going where Tweeter used to be on South Willow Street.
I hope to heck it has more seating available than that tiny Nashua one.

From what I gather, the seating is always at a premium.

Their food is pretty good, though.

5 Guys burgers and fries is the sheet. We have many locations here in South Florida. Dont order the large fries because even when you order the small fries they fill your bag with a scoop then your fry cup with fries. Its waay too many fries but they are really really good.

i went out there tuesday. burgers and fries were great. a little pricey as expected, but definitely worth it on occasion.

Back