• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

First!!!!

you are correct (for once), i did not specify, but in the realm of NE-CEG my non-dooshiness is understood by all!!!

:p

Thanks for turning this place into a chat forum already - it wouldn't feel like home if it wasn't. ;)

WOOOOO HOOOOOOO!

:cool:

Itd be nice if someone, ANYONE would come out with afranced explanation.
I had people fb messaging me left and right as if I knew wtf was up
:rolleyes:

I posted many updates. People just chose to ignore them, I think.
In case people didn't see what was posted on FB and want to know what this issue was: it was a hardware issue on the end of the server. Apparently they needed to do some equipment replacing/updating to get us back.

Last edited:
I posted an new update in the Announcement forum. It seems that they haven't replaced the hard drive yet but will be doing so shortly, possibly today.
I've also posted the same on the Contour Enthusiasts Group FB. In case anyone contacts you, Kim, or anyone else, you have the latest info. ;)

New Update for you: The database has been repaired but the hard drive has not been swapped out yet. I'm not yet sure when that will happen but I'm being told that the swap will require a few hours of down time.

I know some of you on FB were saying that you needed contact info for another member for a sale or whatnot: Please get what you need now so when we have the next outage, you have it.

I posted this in the Announcement Forum as well.

Phew, at least the 2009 car shows thread wasn't affected!

I missed the site...the downtime took one of my boredom solutions away!

I posted many updates. People just chose to ignore them, I think.
In case people didn't see what was posted on FB and want to know what this issue was: it was a hardware issue on the end of the server. Apparently they needed to do some equipment replacing/updating to get us back.
If you look at the date of my post above, that was well before you started posting updates.
I didn't ignore the updates youve been posting. They were much appreciated.

Back