• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Falken Zeix 912

Slow_Aero

New CEG'er
Anyone have any experience with these?

Heres my deal we had put a set of PrimeWell PZ900's on my SVT just as cheap daily tires. Well, they're complete junk, the rears are feathering, and on the front I had them warranty out the driver side tire a few months ago because the inside of the tire was worn way down, now about 3,500 miles later the passenger tire did the same thing, but the driver tire is wearing evenly. The car doesn't pull, and they checked the alignment.

About the only option they said they can do is swap me out for 4 Falken Zeix 912's with and align it for $200.

My main question is has anyone had these tires? I enjoy the twisties quite often, just wondering how they handle, in the warm and wet, if anything I'm sure they are better than what I have.

I have used the 912's they are good tires, I got around 2yrs of life out of them. I am currently using the 502'S in 225/50/16. The 912's should last longer then the 502's. Traction was about the same but if your thinking about taking hard corners, I would at least get W rated tires not H rated with AAA traction.

Back