• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

END of SUMMER MEET!!! SEPT. 20th...

aircougar

Veteran CEG'er
OK, SEPTEMBER 20th ~ 11am ~ END of SUMMER MEET

This will be at my Home (not garage) and will be a BBQ MEET (Not a mod meet)

Sunday Sept.20th

16 LUDON ST. CHICOPEE, MA 01020

From 11am until whenever... (most likely 10pm)

Hamburgers, hotdogs, Kielbasa bogs, potato salad, macaroni salad, sodas, BEERS, and all the fixings...

Cost will be $20.00 per person (kids will be $5.00) ... All You Can EAT, until its gone!

plenty of parking as always, and if its hot enough for you bring your Bathing suits and towels! In-laws' pool is open!!!

Also bring extra lawn or pop-up chairs... The Carport will be empty, so we can congregate in there if need be, and the food and grill will be in there (as our pop-tents are all broken )

Come and have some fun! if anyone can think of some games or something we can play that day, feel free to PM me... LETS HAVE A GREAT MEET!!!

Attendees:

psyclone07
rouar
AndrewM6097 (+1)
zorrex
newcat016
alexeroo
knibbs (maybe)
Brapple (+1)
Drenalin (maybe)
Carajo
JScullin
JasonSpero (+2)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a maybe. That weekend will be very busy for me, but it would be nice to just relax for an hour or two.
I am supposed to be in western MA the prior day, so if I stay over at a friend's I'll show up.

I'll definately be there. pretty sure Angela will be also. I'll let you know when the date gets alittle closer.

now that's how you post a meet thread! :D

Depending on where we stay the night of the 19th on our way home from VA, we may be able to stop by for this shindig.
But I can't say for certain at this point. We may be too pooped out from the trip.

1 week bump! :)

Who else is planning on coming out for this?

have a nice list started on NECO, about 10 people so far..!

I said it before and I'll say it again:

One of aircougar's meets was my FIRST meet EVER for CEG! So all you n00bs who are currently pussying out, man up and put your name down and come to this shindig! That is a direct order! It WILL be fun, we WILL eat good food, we WILL do some work on our cars (I have a couple things I'll do I'm sure :laugh:), and you WON'T regret it. :cool:

OK I'm done preaching.

Oh man, I might be going to MA that weekend so good timing. I'll be 12 minutes away! :laugh:

Though as of now, I'm not sure if I'll be able to make the meet for three reasons:

A) Waiting on an OK from my MA friend that I can come up that weekend to work on some car audio.
B) If we can get a room at the Sheraton for Sat night.
B) If we can install 2 amps, 2 component speakers, 2 coaxial speakers, factory amp bypass :nonono:, etc etc in time. We'll be starting Saturday, but who knows if we'll be done by Sunday.

The most I've seen was 2 csvts at one time. I'm hoping to see quite a few more to finish off the MA weekend :).

We are a week away from this meet...

anyone else planning on going?

I need to know by Friday night so i can know how much food to get for Sunday.

thanks and hope to see a lot of you! :)

The forecast says possible showers, but there is a good chance that it may pass by Saturday and we can have a dry day on Sunday.

Ok, this meet is Sunday!

Looks Like clear skies in the forecast... going to get food and fill the propane tank tomorrow.

Please Pm me or Text me (if you have my number) if you plan on coming to the meet but havent said so yet. thanks,

Back