• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Elky

LUCA

Boomstick\Owner
Admin
I met Brian (Checker'd SVT) for breakfast this morning and saw this in the parking lot:

Hearseplate.jpg

Hearsewindow.jpg

Hearseback.jpg

Hearse.jpg

I told the guy all about your Hearse. He said that his isn't nearly completed as he has a lot more he wants to do to it. He thought it was really cool that you had a casket in yours.

It's not nearly as :cool: as yours though. :)

nice find. did anyone read the article in the Boston Globe Magazine 2 weeks ago on the lady who stole $9m from a construction company in Rehoboth and bought all of Spooky World's investory, including the hearse?

very funny article.

cool pic on the rear window!
too bad he cheeses it up with the fake hand coming out.

Elky's is cooler cuz it has hawter lines.
:)

that news story is messed up, Brian. I hadn't heard that yet.

coolio!!
too bad its a buick and really new!
haha

i was soo pissed i missed out on the spooky world sell off!
someone told me about it the day after it ended!
fuggers!!!

speaking of cheesy stuff, i am debating on whether or not to change my hood ornament.
right now it is the cadillac chield and 'V' under it.
i think i want to mold a skull into the leading edge of the hood to make it look like it is being pressed thru the sheet metal.
kinda like the truck at the summer nats with the skull coming thru the tailgate.

or would that be too cheesy?

Yep, he did cheese it up with the hand coming out of the back.
Wonder what else he has in store for the hearse? Guess I'll have to keep an eye out and carry my camera with me more often. :)

fuggin globe...i have to register to read the whole story!
fuggers!
but it looks like she had a whole hell of a lot of stuff!!

i could see the slide show but i couldnt read past page 3.
but from what i got, it seemed like she just started writing herself out checks!

Back