• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

dyno day / meet ?

111R

Veteran CEG'er
trying to get a few people down to torrence for a dyno day at swanson performance; looks like i have one that might be down :blackeye:

if that fails, anyone in socal area want to start a meet with more then 3 people i would be down :D

anyone interested?

cheers,

-a

trying to get a few people down to torrence for a dyno day at swanson performance; looks like i have one that might be down :blackeye:

if that fails, anyone in socal area want to start a meet with more then 3 people i would be down :D

anyone interested?

cheers,

-a

As long its on a Friday or Saturday, count me in. I can take pic's if nothing else.

id be down for a meet, but it all depends on where and when cuz im really busy with working and going to school at state

durring the day friday next week? this week? whatever works really if we can maximize the turn-out; plus i wanna see what kinda number i am putting down :drool:

open to ideas at any time and any place lol

2-3 cars would be fine i guess... i happen to have my car working so yeah its rare :laugh:

i dont know yet, lol for me the best time would be either the day before or after thanksgiving. ive been really busy with school during the weekdays and work on the weekends

how about oct 28? idk where to meet but last sunday of every month i like to go to calabasas for a informal meet; possibly we could meet in the same parking lot off the 101?

unfortunately if its a sunday, im out. I'm not sure what I'll be doing that late in oct, but I'd really like to see some 'tours again. i just got home so at the moment i'm out of school and work, looking for both though. if its a different day I'll try and find a ride (i too can take pictures/video if nothing else) unless I have another car by then.

i'm down for another meet. i haven't posted much lately, so much for new toys. ;) i'll keep an eye on this thread for updates... btw, how much for dyno? just wondering....

yawak

btw, how much for dyno? just wondering....

yawak

60-70? its 150/hour but i was told the more people that showed up the less it would cost per individual.

unfortunately if its a sunday, im out. I'm not sure what I'll be doing that late in oct, but I'd really like to see some 'tours again.

doesnt have to be a sunday, just a thought i had. it can always be earlier? and on a weekday or something.

maybe we should have a uim/lim cleaning picnic/get-together meet? :shrug:

lol, is it obvious i need one.... :laugh:

that would be a dirty picnic :laugh:

once u get the uim/lim cleaned your car will run so much better.

ahh, I remember cleaning my svts uim/lim the day before the dyno we had a couple years ago... it was pretty nasty in there. <sarcasm>almost like they spray oil into the intake</sarcasm> good times. yeah at the moment i'm free most days (that will probably change by late oct tho). I imagine a saturday morning would be good for a majority of people? dunno.

Back