• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Does anyone out there have...

WelderGurl

New CEG'er
hey gang.. I sure hope I am putting this in the right spot... I don't want to get into any sort of trouble by anyone... Just a question for you all... does anyone out there by chance have a passenger side power mirror for a 98 contour GL?? I just bought my contour and the pass side mirror is big time cracked.. its been glued together by the previous owner....

I live in south western ontario... any help would be greatly appreciated...

thank you..
~Shell~

That blue will be a harder colour to find at the wrecking yard. I have never swapped out the mirror alone so I'm not sure what is involved. The whole housing swaps out pretty easy. Only other consideration is whatever car you pull the mirror from. If it is a pre 98 it will likely have the heated mirror. Not sure if this will affect anything when it comes to swapping them. I don't think it would.

Mirror

Mirror

Hey,

Not sure where in southern ontario you live, I'm in Hamilton.

There is a great scrap yard called Bodyline, you can search there online database of parts or better yet just give them a call, there cheap and good guys.

http://www.bodyline.ca

Back