• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Dash clock searcing and searching.....

I seen a in-dash clock that i liked and now i cant seem to find it, i believe it was lit up led blue

Not this one here, it looked more update i searched forums and google but i cant seem to find it again
attachment.php

There is the '98 dash clocks (with or without pats light) or the Mondeo trip/clock/date/mpg setup.

Thanks i think this is the same dash clock i was speaking of

It seems i need a sunroof for this..say it ain't so! and if not would it even work in a 98SE no sunroof
MondeoTrip2.jpg

That is the Mondeo trip computer. the more common option, and much easier to find as well, is the 98 clock. the 98 clock can be easily wired in and can be turned blue with a simple LED so that it looks like this at night.
100_0841.jpg

Oh i was asking because it looks like i saw that it should the outside weather and a few more things, and sorry man I'm new to cars period learning at a nice speed (slow lane)

Thanks since i don't need anything but the clock now i have to get my paypal ready xD

also this is whats in the spot of where the clock fits in
676A0049..jpg

some kinda cup holder thingy:shrug:
edit yep 20 second google research
Cup_Holder_01.jpg

maybe I'll look into that next time I hit the yard:ponder:would it fit behind a mtx handle :shrug:

That is the Mondeo trip computer. the more common option, and much easier to find as well, is the 98 clock. the 98 clock can be easily wired in and can be turned blue with a simple LED so that it looks like this at night.
100_0841.jpg

Hey, what size LED does the clock take anyway??

how do you know if the clock has pats or not?because i got one , and it seems to have the extra pigtails for the pats...does this mean it has it or not

Back