• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Complicated

akaschneider

CEG'er
Ok why does that state of VA have to be so complicated to get a car title changed back to normal after it is salvaged. Should have had the guy do it while it was still in PA. Man alive, I have alreay gotten stitches for it. Wanna walk out to richmand and shake them to death. Just need to vent been on the phone for like the past 3 days. They are idiots......:mad:

Ok why does that state of VA have to be so complicated to get a car title changed back to normal after it is salvaged. Should have had the guy do it while it was still in PA. Man alive, I have alreay gotten stitches for it. Wanna walk out to richmand and shake them to death. Just need to vent been on the phone for like the past 3 days. They are idiots......:mad:

You are not alone. I am in the exact same position with mine.

I just hope it will be all truely worth it. Alot of work more then usual even just to get the title. Of course I have a dmv law enforcemnt agent who said he would do what ever he could to help me. We'll just have to wait and see.

Back