• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Clear or Smoked Reflector Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

yamaha racer 686

Hard-core CEG'er
Postponed Until Fall 2010

i am transferring the list from the interest check just add your names to it for either clear or smoked.

Clear:
1.solo92s10
2.Pithon987 (maybe pending on price)
3.RedFire98
4.Smalls
5.WootoM
6.JRoX85
7.jedssvt (pending price)
8.killersport (pending price)
9.svtfixer
10. LocoLobo (pending price)
11.MikeD
12. KAOS_3.0 (pending price)

Smoked
1.Solo92s10
2. mnewxcv
3.Pithon987
4.RedFire98
5. ScottyDsntKnow
6. gameOVER
7.svtfixer
8.MikeD
9.tredsvt98
10. morbid (was on original gb)

Heres the skinny...

What: clear or smoked reflectors made from a high quality 80D hardness clear two-part plastic not casting resin. These are tough just like the original reflectors that come in the headlights. They should be crystal clear and can be highly polished by the purchaser.

Price: Price is increasing because of the time and effort that has to go into building the new molds as well as the price of materials. those in the group buy will be paying 15 percent less then if bought outside of the group buy.
Clear Reflectors: $25.00
Smoked Reflectors: $30.00

Buying both get $5 off

No money will be asked for until I get an acceptable mold and product. and payment will be done using paypal.

Thanks guys,
Ian M. Roth

:)look for more products to come in the fall:)

Last edited:
Clear:
1.solo92s10
2.Pithon987 (maybe pending on price)
3.RedFire98
4.Smalls
5.WootoM
6.JRoX85
7.jedssvt (pending price)
8.killersport (pending price)
9.svtfixer
10. LocoLobo (pending price)
11.MikeD
12. KAOS_3.0 (pending price)

Smoked
1.SICILIANSVT82
2. mnewxcv
3.Pithon987
4.RedFire98
5. ScottyDsntKnow
6. gameOVER
7.svtfixer
8.MikeD
9.tredsvt98
10. morbid (was on original gb)

Replaced my name with sivilians under smoked. I will still take a set of clear thou.

ordered the rest of the mold making supplies today so this weekend the mold should be half finished or completely done by the end of the weekend

how much were these going to be again? $25 right? any idea when they're gunna be done? I want to make sure I have cash when the deadline comes along...

Hey guys here's the deal.

I got my job down at the shore about 3 weeks ago so I had to move into a new place. Also I haven't worked enough hours to start making enough money to order the plastic. Good news is that the original mold will work fine when I get it back into it's box. I'll start getting more hours and making more money I'll be able to make them down here. Just a few setbacks sorry guys

IDK about everybody else, but setbacks are fine with me, I'm broke as a joke right now and I'm only getting these because if I miss out I'll probably never find a set.

I'll PM you my phone number so if for some reason I'm not on here a lot when the deadline rolls around, you can call me and let me know to paypal you the funds.

UPDATE:

This Group Buy and all other Group buys as well as any future projects that i have started will be resumed sometime in September. I am currently employed in Ocean City Maryland for the summer and dont have adequate time, space or money to do the reflectors or any other projects down there.

Thank you guys for being patient and be ready for these reflectors as well as a slew of other products coming in the fall.

Ian M. Roth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back