• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

CHicago Indoor karting

jaged

Veteran CEG'er
My autox region is having a night out at Chicago Indoor Karting in addison Feb 16th. if anyone else is interested in post up in here and ill get you added to the list, here are the details

Our check in time will be between 4:30 and 5:00 pm as Chicago Indoor Racing. If you are interested in car pooling we will be meeting up at Schepel Cadillac (in merrillville) around 3:00 and departing around 3:15ish. We will be doing another Super Grand Prix this year with three 30 lap races, then a final 30 lap race for the top 10 people from out group. We will stick around after we are done racing for dinner and drinks (this is optional and not included in the price to race). The coast will be around $95.00 per person this year. That price includes trophies for the top 3, and one for the person that comes in last place. The racing is alway competitive, and we always have a least 3 people with top 10 times of the week from our group. If you tell me you are going please make sure you can go. I need to have a final head count 5 days before the event.

Back