• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Capture this

todras

Pretty fly for a white guy *cowbell*
Found on my phone.
orig.jpg

Caught it. ...But I'll caption it instead.

"god dang youngins, cut the whole darn car in half"

And was there a AARP meet going on the same time as SZ or what? :shrug:

And was there a AARP meet going on the same time as SZ or what? :shrug:

Yup! Can't wait for next year to see if it's 3yrs of AARP and CEG together. This group happened to be Antique Automotive Club from Cedar Rapids, IA

with all your skillz you had to use a rock to hold the trailer :shrug: install some parking brake cables :shrug:

with all your skillz you had to use a rock to hold the trailer :shrug: install some parking brake cables :shrug:

Are you freaken kidding me junior? :nonono: This is your 4th thread your hating on people for something....get a life.

Umm why? Where are you going to put the handle? I know where I would like to put one right now.:bah:

Actually Joe and I talked about this, you could mount the pull handle either inside some where, or on the tongue near the jack. If he does the disc conversion he may just add that. Since he parks it on a level surface 99% of the time, wasn't really something that crossed his mind during the build.

Those old dudes were funny, and you guys are just crazy. :crazy:.

Some type of ebrake would have been nice..... When I pull it somewhere though it will be attached to the car. SZ is different because we are constantly driving everywhere and there was no need to bring it with for everyday and every event. I will live without it for now. The trailer will just come out for shows.

My caption:
"Hey Frank & Harry, do my balls hang lower than this thing?"

Back