• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Best place to paint SVT rear...

Hey no problem, the wife is watching some crap right now anyways, I might even get at it tonight, were night hawks anyways, up to you, she doesnt care, she knows I love working on stuff?

ok, I was just basing it on the fact that I wouldnt be able to get there before 9 lol, if time isnt a problem i can drop it off anytime tonight, obviously the earlier the better..

Ya, no problem,
just before, say 11:30pm. Its Apt #3, 131 Charles St. Its a huge house with a white cast iron fence.

There is a buzzer out front, just ring apt #3. You'll see a couple cars parked in the back, one is mine and there is a couple VW's and a little orange one.

If you go down McNab all the way to the end, the street winds to the left, you'll be followng the go train tracks, first st on your left is Charles, obviously turn left, no#131. Just call if you get lost,

ok man sounds good, ill leave in the next 10 mins or so. Keep a price list for everything you use so I can pay for it to be fair.

Hey,

Just wanted to let you know progress is going well, I will post some pics soon, maybe tommorro. I got the two huge cracks at the top all done, freakin hard as a rock, this bad boy aint goin anywhere. Just alot, alot of sanding to do.

I let you know when its almost done, cheers.
Keith

Awsome! I picked up the primer today, hopefully the rest of the cracks are as easy to fix as the ones you've done so far lol. Yeah I'd love to see some progress pics!! Thanks alot again for this, I really appreciate your help

Sean

Last edited:
Back