• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Beautiful Saturday...

ZeroHour

Mod/Salad Tosser
...for a bird to crap right on my Contour.

:nonono:

I washed both the Contour and the Subaru, go inside for 30 minutes to change out of wet cloth and sit for 15 minutes. I go back outside 4 bird ••••s on the Subaru and two bird ••••s on the Ford...next automotive modification is going to be a .22 caliber rifle. :mad:

:laugh: How is everyone else doing on this beautiful weekend?

i got a lot done today...installed new front rotors, plus removed both front struts to install new strut mount bushings. i'd have done all 4 corners but my rear rotors arrived damaged and need to be replaced.

electric impact gun from harbor freight FTMFW!

I did a little work on the SVT today myself. I changed the cabin air filter and the fuel filter. Both very easy, took about an hour total while taking my sweet ass time. The cabin air filter wasn't to bad but the fuel filter was nasty.

ooo on the fuel filter note. I has been said the you cannot find replacement plastic clips for the fuel filter...well Advance Auto carries them...look in the misc. parts section where they have all the different door mount connectors, window parts, cable linkages, etc. They are actually listed as Ford Fuel Clip or something like that.

ooo on the fuel filter note. I has been said the you cannot find replacement plastic clips for the fuel filter...well Advance Auto carries them...look in the misc. parts section where they have all the different door mount connectors, window parts, cable linkages, etc. They are actually listed as Ford Fuel Clip or something like that.

When I bought the Motorcraft fuel filter yesterday those clips came in the box.

Saturday? That's a black day for me. I was in the worst "low" I've had since 2008. I woke up at 8 that morning and didn't leave my bed till 2 in the afternoon. I then proceeded to do nothing and stayed inside for the most part.

Aww come on buddy! You need to get the Jeep out early before that bastard sun dries up the mud on a day like saturday!

Back