• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Baer 12" Kit Rotor Replacement ?

CKtour98

Hard-core CEG'er
So im in need to replace my 12.2" Baer rotors. Is Baer the only place I can get these? Or is there another option like a certain year car replacement?

I also need pads...so again, what do I look for here?

i replaced 12.2" baer rotors from baer before. they werent terribly expensive. the pads you can get at any parts store. you're lookin for 98 cobra pads

i replaced 12.2" baer rotors from baer before. they werent terribly expensive. the pads you can get at any parts store. you're lookin for 98 cobra pads

thank you sir. I believe they are around $130/peice from Baer, so not too bad!

danggg! thats actually a lot more than i remember them being. if i were you, i'd get the 13" rotors and get the caliper adapters too. the adapters aren't that expensive. i think they were $60. i had a guy at baer tell me that just buying the adapter brackets wouldn't work. i told him to send them anyways. sure enough, they worked perfect

So I can buy these caliper adapter brackets from Baer as well? Grabbing those to be able to run 13" rotors is what I'd do for sure, I never knew they had them. And I'm assuming the calipers are exactly the same, so that would work nicely especially with a Milan rear BBK which I'm doing as well.

yeah. all you need is the caliper relocation brackets for the 13" kit and the new rotors. everything else is reused with the 12.2" kit

Back