• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

ATTN: The guy I met with the green CSVT w/ Baer's and OZ's

Klasse Act

I pee with gloves on!
Nice meeting you yesterday, even though it was a real quick chat but guess what, I've seen your car everyday for the past 2 monthes. We meet up and exchange parts everyday right across the street from where you work, small world, huh! Your parking lot is like a "mini-meet" everyday, there's a silver frost CSVT as well as a T-Red CSVT and IIRC I've seen another one there besides yours, how cool is that:cool:

Anyways, I just thought I'd make an official HELLO here and also invite you out to our Dragon run we need a CSVT to go and yours is really ready for the challenge........but are you:confused:

What all is done to your car BTW, looks awesome! Who'd you get it from, reminds me of Rara's old CSVT with the Baers on it.

Nice meeting you yesterday, even though it was a real quick chat but guess what, I've seen your car everyday for the past 2 monthes. We meet up and exchange parts everyday right across the street from where you work, small world, huh! Your parking lot is like a "mini-meet" everyday, there's a silver frost CSVT as well as a T-Red CSVT and IIRC I've seen another one there besides yours, how cool is that:cool:

Anyways, I just thought I'd make an official HELLO here and also invite you out to our Dragon run we need a CSVT to go and yours is really ready for the challenge........but are you:confused:

What all is done to your car BTW, looks awesome! Who'd you get it from, reminds me of Rara's old CSVT with the Baers on it.

It was great meeting you too! You meet up by my work? lol It really is a small world. I've been told by co-workers that the parking lot looks like a mini-meet. Sad to say but all the CSVTs you've seen in the parking lot are mine (except the red one, sold) Any time your in the area and want to say hi, just stop in and ask for the guy with all the Contour's lol.

Thanks for the OFFICIAL HELLO!! I heard a bit about the dragon run in general. Care to shed some light on the details?

My green CSVT is actually all stock minus suspension and rims. Bought it 100% stock from the original owner, purchased the Baer's from Sam.
(Thanks again Sam)

Here's some info for yah:

www.tailofthedragon.com

I've been setting this up since 2003 here on the CEG and other forums have joined us but many CEG-ers go, even though they don't have a Tour anymore, we're all friends because of the all mighty Contour.

Yeah we meet up across the street from your work at the Diamler place, I'm there twice a day, once around noon and then anywhere from 3-5 p.m.

I took my old CSVT down on the Dragon back in 2003 and 2004 and it did great, especially in 2004 where it had Bilsteins. BAT springs, Aussie bar, rear sub-frame re-inforced, BBS RX's and Goodyear F1 tires.....along with the other mods I had. Speaking of the run, its the 2nd weekend in October (always is) and its basically 650 miles from the greater Chicagoland area and if you really like driving your car and wanna experience what it can do, THIS IS THE PLACE TO GO!

Back