• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anyone want to make some easy money?

The Digital Slacker

Hard-core CEG'er
I have a protege5 that needs a new engine. I don't have the space or the tools (or the skills really) to swap it. I'm looking for somebody that may have a shop or a place to work and the skills to help me out. I'm willing to pay cash to the person. Not looking for a bigger engine or anything crazy, just a straight swap with maybe some headers.

dang, your somewhat in my area, but i don't have a shop, and would love to help. working on cars is almost an everyday thing for me. except its outside, rain or shine =( i wish you luck man! sorry.

I could talk to my boss about using the shop for a weekend for that. It might be a little tight swapping in a weekend by myself on a newer Mazda, but then again it might be easy. I had my Tempo engine out in an easy 3-4 hours. Who knows. If you could get it to my shop on a Friday, i might be able to have it ready to come out the next morning. I've done a few Civics at the shop in 9 hrs or so...

EDIT: i wouldnt necessarily call this 'easy' money. what kinda figures are we talking? lol

if you dont mind towing it to ohio i could do it. As long as u have everything it shouldnt be that hard plus i am not working it would give me something to do

Back