• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anyone that does 3L swaps in the EGL?

Berkel

Hard-core CEG'er
I think my 2.5 is on the brink of death.. burning oil. But I don't have any means of doing a 3L swap myself. I really don't know much about engine work. :blackeye:

Is there anyone that regularly does swaps?

I have money :laugh:

[edit] and a 3 week vacation in december ;)

Yeah a bunch of people on here do them. I've heard nothing but good things about John Fogarty, mine was done by bagged but havent been able to get ahold of him in a while.

You can also go to any shop, just tell them the engine is another 2.5L and they'll install it just the same.

Sweet thanks guys. John is the coolest :cool: Maybe I'll see when he has a free weekend :laugh:

Just get ahold of me man ill swing down for a weekend if u want port matched I already have a set of plates I never used. If u don't have my number 734 307 944Four

Thanks for all the recommendation guys!!!!

Gmslam bagged is no longer in the game and I would not recommend him to anyone but those are my words not anyone else's if u need anything contact me as we'll my number is posted above

Thanks John.

Saved in my phonebook and backed up. =)

Im looking at getting another SVT, with a cf howl hood. hah =) it'll def need a 3L

Back