• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anyone seen or heard of this type of Gauge??

you mean like this one thats in my zetec? :D:D

100_0225.jpg

and a night shot of everything
Picture012-1.jpg

it is an absolutly awsome gauge. however i wouldnt get it from ebay. i would buy it from aeroforces website.

mine is the beta version of the Ford gauge. i actually need to send it back for reprogramming.

Last edited:
Wow looks good all blue. What other gauges are you running also?

Is there a need to have any other gauges with this one?

What type of stuff do you use it for the most?

Thanks for the info

you mean like this one thats in my zetec? :D:D

and a night shot of everything

it is an absolutly awsome gauge. however i wouldnt get it from ebay. i would buy it from aeroforces website.

mine is the beta version of the Ford gauge. i actually need to send it back for reprogramming.

What items is it actually able to display on the contour? I saw the list of the possibilities, but I'm just curious what features it has on our cars.

I think it's pretty much everything that it can read off the OBD port, if it's like the other one's i've looked into.

Matt

I am running two aeroforce gauges on my CSVT. It will display the following information:
  • RPM
  • MPH
  • Intake Air Temperature
  • Intake Air Temperature 2 (charge air temp)
  • Mass Air Flow Sensor Counts
  • Mass Air Flow Sensor (lb/min.)
  • Engine Coolant Temperature
  • O2 Sensor Voltage (bank 1 and 2 if supported)
  • Cylinder head temperature
  • Battery Voltage
  • Throttle Position Percentage
  • Throttle Position Voltage
  • Engine Load
  • Calculated Horsepower*
  • Instantaneous and average fuel economy*
  • 2 user configurable analog inputs**

It will also display diagnostic trouble codes

A performance measurement mode is available as well. Once selected the gauge will measure 0-60 mph time, 1/8 and 1/4
mile elapsed time with speed.

High intensity LEDs can be used as shift lights or warning lights to indicate when a selected parameter exceeds an entered threshold. I set one gauge to light up at 3750 rpm when secondaries engage and the other to light up when water temp gets above 220.

Back