• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anyone near west palm beach or miami?

mattsBLK99cSVT

Hard-core CEG'er
This saturday I'm heading down to florida for a little vacation. I'll be in west palm beach till tuesday, and then early tuesday I'll be heading down to miami, and then back to west palm beach late thursday. I'm just asking because I really need the interior trim piece that goes alongside the driver seat on the floor up to the dash. I'm sure it would be pretty cheap to bring back on the plane with me when I leave? :shrug: Yes my question is random but I figured I'd throw it out there. :cool:

This saturday I'm heading down to florida for a little vacation. I'll be in west palm beach till tuesday, and then early tuesday I'll be heading down to miami, and then back to west palm beach late thursday. I'm just asking because I really need the interior trim piece that goes alongside the driver seat on the floor up to the dash. I'm sure it would be pretty cheap to bring back on the plane with me when I leave? :shrug: Yes my question is random but I figured I'd throw it out there. :cool:

PM Sam (svttour). he lives near Miami.

Back