• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

anyone have these toe arms?

I'm tempted to get some. I still have all my original toe/trailing/control arms on my '95 :eek: :nonono:

I'm tempted to get some. I still have all my original toe/trailing/control arms on my '95 :eek: :nonono:

Don't hesitate, awesome quality pieces, haven't noticed too much of a difference when I had them on the old SE, new SE just got some D2's and new tie rods, these are next before the alignment, I'll tell you how they feel when that gets all done. I will say my stockers on the old car were bent really badly, one looked like someone ran over something, was bent and sort of twisted, almost a full inch shorter than the other side!

Once on an alignment rack the shop guy came out to me and showed how mine was bent after I smashed a deer in the road. I said they could just bash it straight and it will be fine. He said that he can't do it but I could, so he handed me a block of wood and a sledge hammer :laugh:. got it back to perfect OE spec :cool: :laugh:.

Hey thanks for that info Andy, thought they were the same but didn't look into it too far, my old set of striker2 fronts seized up on me (more than likely my fault maybe loose jamb nuts or a lack of anti-seize, they are incredible quality pieces) and now I need them to get rid of the clunk I have on the D2s. Just placed my order for a set.

I just took delivery of a set of Massive toe arms, and they're very nice pieces. Aluminum tubes with swaged right and left hand threaded ends, quality Aurora rod ends, bushings and hardware. They are the Aurora VCAM and VCAB 5/8" Teflon lined, self-lubricating units, these rod ends are typically $21 each. The bushings to adapt the 5/8" ball bores to the M12 bolts are nicely made and very consistent for dimension and finish.

I was considering putting together a set of toe arms with swaged tubes and rod ends from the Coleman Racing catalog, and I probably would have been in for $200 before I was done, especially after turning some adapter bushings, so Massive's $200 entry fee is very fair, and it's quality stuff.

Will report back when I have some miles on them.

Back