• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anyone have good cheap splash guard recommendations?

m4gician

Hard-core CEG'er
Basically I want to put splash guards on there that A) Resist snow, rain and other things

B) protect the body of my car so I don't have to wash as often,

C) not ot be a jackass like everyone else driving in the snow/rain on the highway in front of me..

I don't want OEMs, I just want splash guards that work. :D Please help me in my quest to spend less than $20 on them ...TIA

They attach with the screws already holding the bumper or fender to the wheel well splash gaurds, I think. They came with the car so I don't know if the previous owner had to drill an extra hole or something. There is a guide in the mods section on how to mount them if you have SE sideskirts.

Last edited:
i have brand new ones.. that say contour in white across the bottom.

the previous owner had them in the truck.. still smell fresh.. PM me if you want them.. I'll throw them at you for like 12 bucks.

I found splashguards that look hotdimmes, found them at Advance Auto for about $30. One the first mods I did to my car.:cool:

I just threw some away that came with my parts car. They were the thick hard plastic ones.

Didn't think anyone actually wanted these things.

Back