• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anyone else have any morals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

posthuman63t

Veteran CEG'er
What are you talking about?

1. Everyone makes mistakes...those who are don't care are apologetic. Those who DO care will make sure it never happens again.

2. What is this doing in the Maintenance section?!

Ray

Addicted CEG'er
Robert:

I appreciate the PM. That was the appropriate thing to do. and thank you.

However, taking it one step further and posting THIS thread was not. So you posted something that wasn't allowed. I removed it for you. Take that for what it is, and move on smartly. That's all that you needed to do. Trying to stir up anything by this post isn't going to help anything.
What you do/don't do on your own time, in private, is up to you. When you publicly post it and solicit help, that's when it becomes my business.

PS. I'm moving this to Common Interests, because it isn't DURATEC maintenance related, and it isn't GENERAL Contour talk. Just figured I'd let you know first, so you can see where I am coming from, and not start another thread about it.

robertseber

CEG'er
huh

huh

taking it one step further and posting this thread is not the right thing to do what are you talking about the guy ask what was going on and i said nothing i screwed up and i was corrected what are you talking about trying to stir up stuff im not trying to stir up anything i agreed with you it was wrong and im trying to just drop the post delete it or something you proved your point i messed up you corrected me thats your job and i didnt agree with all of what you did so i told you through pm not post it on these boards

TaurusKev

CEG'er
Rofl, this looks funny...

Beast.JPG

MxRacer

Hard-core CEG'er
taking it one step further and posting this thread is not the right thing to do what are you talking about the guy ask what was going on and i said nothing i screwed up and i was corrected what are you talking about trying to stir up stuff im not trying to stir up anything i agreed with you it was wrong and im trying to just drop the post delete it or something you proved your point i messed up you corrected me thats your job and i didnt agree with all of what you did so i told you through pm not post it on these boards

morals??? at this point, i'll take a couple periods and commas!

Status
Not open for further replies.