• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anyone close to Wilmington?

I almost never saw a csvt besides mine when I was at Bragg. I used to drive all over the state going to autocrosses on the weekends. No csvt's anywhere it seemed.

^i know what you mean, i used to drive from winston to greenville and would never see one, and then one day they just popped up everywhere.

... i'm in greenville, what kind of parts are you looking for? (chances are that i don't have what you're looking for but i might)

i dont really have any parts but i go to school in fayetteville. lol lately ive seen a silver svt in holly springs a couple times and i think i have seen a black one here too. then in fayetteville i saw one that was custom painted a chameleon green at the walmart on bragg blvd. i got pics of it.

i dont really have any parts but i go to school in fayetteville. lol lately ive seen a silver svt in holly springs a couple times and i think i have seen a black one here too. then in fayetteville i saw one that was custom painted a chameleon green at the walmart on bragg blvd. i got pics of it.

I forgot about the Chameleon svt. I haven't seen that ugly thing in years.

Back