• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Another 'tour in the fam

LokisTyro98SE

Veteran CEG'er
Pics blurry but she ain't a looker, just a daily driver. 135K for 500 bucks with nothing wrong aside from slop in the steering wheel. Not bad I reckon. Came to the forum to do some Zetec research. Thought I'd share. On a happier note my SE is coming out of barn hibernation next month and getting a yet to be determined transplant. It'll be great to drive one of these things again...

Attachments

• ContourPic.JPG
    ContourPic.JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 0
Haha. My sister already hates me for picking it up for her. I wish I could afford the body kit as a prank! She wants some wheels though so I'll probably pick up some SE's from my local yard.

I'd like to swap in electric windows if it's possible. Anyone know if all the wiring harnesses are there under the skins?? I thought my SE had the wiring harness under the seat for a power seat option so I thought this might be similar. I have a parts car so it wouldn't cost me anything.

Dot get se save and buy 2000 svt rims make em up I believe for 200 bucks u can pick up a set also just swap door harness because I'm not sure but might work unless I'm wrong and u might have to change the actual harness. I usually pocket wiring parts and anything that can fit in a pocket so no money is wasted

Haha. My sister already hates me for picking it up for her. I wish I could afford the body kit as a prank! She wants some wheels though so I'll probably pick up some SE's from my local yard.

I have a nice set of E1s with tires in the classifieds if she needs tires. Cheap shipping to you too!

Back