• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

am I on crazy pills?

elraido

I kant speel
I was at best buy the other day and I was looking at new speakers, and normally I stay as far away as I can from sony car speakers but I hit the button to listen to them anyways. They actually didn't sound bad. What the heck is going on here? I know they still are no were near as good as infinity or alpine that they sell there (and when did they start selling infinity--I haven't been there in a while) but I would say there up to par with the pioneer and keenwoods there. Is the world coming to an end or am just taking crazy pills?

Best Buy has carried Infinity speakers for quite awhile. They are especially good for their circular speakers and component speakers. The regular circular speakers have adjustable tweeter that you can rotate to direct the sound. Alpine and Pioneer are comparable too. I have pioneer 4-way 6x8's which I don't think are carried anymore, I think they only have 3-ways now. I haven't looked in awhile. They sound awesome though on the stock system though, need to get an aftermarket and bypass sometime. I'd go components, but I'm not sure how well that would work on a contour.

They are really expensive though. Go to like onlinecarstereo.com They have really nice stuff there for cheep

last time I went on a site like that---VERY similar name---I paid about $250 for a car cd player that I never recieved.

Back