• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Almost lost a ceg'er

jd2-98s

Veteran CEG'er
I won't go in to details in a public form... You can shoot me a PM if you like. It is sad. It is stupid, but right now, I thank GOD that I'm alive. Because I was knocking on death's door. I put a lot of people threw hell, even myself.
I'm out of work for the next month because I pretty much can't walk on my feet because of my wounds (long story).

But I do miss you guys, and hope to hang out at a future meet.

Dammit man, I thought we told you to be careful after you almost lost your fingers!
In all seriousness, good to hear from you, and definitely don't be a stranger.
feel free to pm me.

I'm curious and concerned, but I wont ask since it's none of my business.

I hope you recover well, and I am glad you came out breathing.

Holy pewp...glad to see that you posted instead of ending up in the obituaries...feel free to send a PM. Good to hear from you.

Long time no see man. Take it easy and make your time here last as long as you can. Don't care to hear the details, but I like pics - just kidding. Get well and be safe.

I am very glad to hear that you are doing, if not well, then at least better. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you everyone. Right now have to figure out what to do with bills (ugh) and have to find someone with a ford scanner, to reprogram new keys to car.

Back