• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Parting Out 99 silver frost svt

98.5 svt

CEG'er
parting out silver frost svt let me know what you need off the top of my head here is a list of what i have left ---
call or text is the best way to make a deal 503-510-3316

doors with glass but sold the drivers door
most the interior mid night blue
switches for doors head lights kinda foggy but can be cleaned up
header panel
motor mounts
seat belts
control arms
sway bars
front seats pretty good no rips
full cooling system
oil cooler
oil pan
most of the motor minus the upper and lower intake
lost more just dont have time to list it all

Do u have the connector Piece for the high pressure line for the power steering. It's the Part that the hard line goes into before the Pump. It has a nut then what looks like a long nut behind it & has a rubber fitting on the bottom for the line to go into the pump

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back