• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale 99 sf svt #395

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbsolutSVT

CEG'er
95k miles,original 2.5l, 2nd owner, no winters. car spent first 5 years in florida, I purchased it in march of 2004 with 73k miles. mods and or upgrades include:
17" fsvt wheels with kumho ecsta 225/45/17s with less than 2k miles
blacked out b pillar
20% tint on all four doors, rear windshield 5% tint
custom painted cf cowl hood bought from smalls in 2011, hood is same one as in banner above prior to paint. hood resembles YOOO's old hood.
freshly painted original mirko splitter.
Koni's with B&G sports springs, BAT camber kit installed at 90k miles
Lower control arms done at 90k miles
kkm intake
trubendz hi flo y-pipe
trubendz borla cat back, neither are stainless, as i did not drive the car in winter.
lifetime warranty napa alternator
metal impeller water pump
upper and lower intakes cleaned at 85k miles
new plugs and ford racing wires at 85k miles
2 year old motorcraft battery
tie rod ends done at 85k miles
sony cd player w/ usb and aux input, single 10" orion cobalt in factory bandpass box sounds amazing for a single 10
meticulously detailed with Zaino products
original paint is 8-9/10
interior is good, original floor mats in excellent condition, driver has minimal heel wear under gas pedal.
engine bay is extremely clean.

comes with: (4) 15" steelies with bald snowtires, picked up only to store vehicle during winter
almost mint original sf hood couple of rock chips
stock radio, stock amp, stock air box with K&n cone filter,
extra motorcraft battery

posting here first and would like to see it go to a CEG member
will be putting it on craigslist in a couple weeks when i put it back on the road.

price is $4800
car is located just south of Buffalo,NY 14075
I have 4 pics on my phone (2 from a couple weeks ago when i pulled it out of garage and 2 from last summer) i can text or email but cant figure out how to get them on here.

car runs and drives like new.

email or text is prefered xcr398@aol.com, 716-863-8801

IMG953667.jpg

IMG955870.jpg

IMG953975.jpg

IMG952377.jpg

unless some sort of natural disaster occurs i should be buying this car saturday , cant wait to get back in a csvt

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back