• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

98 CSVT #827 is coming to Germany

Fmonkey

CEG'er
I'm am having my svt sent to me over here in germany, and would like to meet up with some of the mondeo owners over here sometime after feb. 1st.

Man nice, I would love to play over there! If u are planin in any junk yards let me know I'd love to find some euro accord parts how's it runnin? Anything new to it?

The car is running great no problems at all with her, but I am thinking about doing a 3L for the car when I get back states side, I will see what I can do about going to a junk yard but im busy up until June that when my unit deploy's.

While you are over there. Find a 4wd 1st gen Mondeo and pull ALL the 4wd parts off and convert yours. OR if you can't do that for whatever reason, put your motor/emissions stuff and ECU into the 1st gen Mondeo so when you come back you can take it with you and have an AWD SVT Contour.

If I was staying in this is what I would do. I put in for Mildenhall AFB in the UK every year but never got to leave the east coast except to the desert for 4 months grumble...

Failing this at least get ahold of some MK2 body parts. You could get the ST200 headlights to work easy since you'll have direct access to the big body parts like fenders/hood etc...

Back