• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale 95 ford contour - $500 OBO

Random Rhythm

Be Gentle I'm New Here
I have a 95 ford contour that I no longer use (been sitting in the garage for 3 years). Drove over something on I-25 and put a hole in the catalytic converter so won't pass emissions and tags got expired. Speedometer cable broke a while before that so don't have accurate mileage but my guess would be 150k. Car also has some body damage and missing bumper cover. I bought a new battery for it and have verified it still starts up and runs (disconnected battery afterwards). Was considering selling to junk yard but thought I'd check here if anybody wanted it before doing so.

This is a 2.5L V6, 24V with ABS & TRACTION CONTROL and Sun Roof. I had added in a centerforce dual friction clutch and a fidanza flywheel. Figured a CEGer would be able to part this out or repair as I lack the skill and finances to do so. The vehicle and I located in Denver, CO. Let me know if you need any additional information.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back