• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

#49's new powerplant has arrived, let the build begin

Well I tried to upload a bunch of pictures to update everyone. However, the files are too large. So I’m going to have to first upload them on my server and then manually add links. Check back tomorrow evening.

Redoing the fuse box. Wasn’t happy with it. Haltech ECU is installed under dash where the factory ECU was located. Have my power distribution sorted underneath as well with dedicated circuits for the Audi coils.

Once the fuse box is situated it should be ready to power up. Then I need to schedule a tune. The guy I’m using is quite busy, but he’s good.

LUaU25.jpg

Snia0S.jpg

540tjQ.jpg

Well I tried to upload a bunch of pictures to update everyone. However, the files are too large. So I’m going to have to first upload them on my server and then manually add links. Check back tomorrow evening.

This is coming in the next major version of Xenforo (2.3.x) - auto image resizing to fit server requirements and conversion to webp format. It has been in beta since January, but with regular updates. (Moving CEG off VBulletin was a pain but well worth it!)

Back