• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

28th street metro cruise

If I'm in town I'll be going. If anyone in the area has never gone to this you're missing out. There's tons of cars cruising as well as parked. The cops let a lot of things go too...If we get a nice amount of people going we should pick somewhere and meet up.

im meeting up with some guys on a local car forum, at the toyota dealer, your more then welcome to join in on the fun!

My father is coming into town that weekend and I think that he, my uncle and I will probably try to see a little bit of it at least. My uncle has a gray convertible Roush Stage 2 Mustang if you see it.

IDK. Last year we met up at Berger and drove down to Roger's or w/e it is down there to the west. Then went went back to Berger, checked out the cars there, and watched the others cruise down 28th st.

yup berger is one of the good spots, fox ford has some nice cars there as well a couple years ago they had a elanore(sp?) mustang and it was cherry!

thats it then common rob you gotta get your 3L there. it would be nice if we could get at least 5 or 6 tours there, todras your welcome to join in I told you im willing to let by gones be by gones.

I guess my dad is coming into town this weekend to cruise the Grand River on his Hovercraft. Some rally in Lowell. Great timing.

I guess my dad is coming into town this weekend to cruise the Grand River on his Hovercraft. Some rally in Lowell. Great timing.

im sure you will have alot more fun doing that though :drool: how fast do those things go anyways?

I will be out there but I may just have the car down at Pfeiffer. My dad has tickets for me to sit in the bleachers there. Good view, good food. :)

im gonna leave here around 2:30/3, shouldn't take me more then 15 minutes to get there, I think im gonna hit up pheif first then fox ford.

hmm well I forgot to get new tabs so its a no go to drive my car over there, gonna try to see if my buddy in his gtp wants to go.

Back