• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2014 Ford Sport Compact West Car Show

focusrush

CEG'er
Hey guys! I'm happy to announce that the Ford Sport Compact West Car Show is returning this year!

Date: August 9th, 2014

This year, we have combined FSC West with the Annual Ford Focus & Fiesta show 'Focus Beach Fiesta' to help make the show bigger and better than before.

Confirmed Sponsors:
- Mountune
- RallySportDirect
- Bojix Design
- Exedy

There are quite a few more sponsors, but we are waiting on some final paperwork to go though before we announce it.

Also this year, we will be splitting up the show categories up by model so no one is competing with a different class of car.

Once we see more than 5 of a particular model, we create a new class and there will be a trophy up for grabs. If I recall correctly, 5 SVT Contours were at the 2011 show!

Since I'm a Focus guy, I'm not too familiar with the who's who in the Contour crowd and which vendors you would like to see there, so let me know! This show is for you!

In 2011, the show went off great and it was a treat seeing all of the beautiful cars you guys brought. This year, we are looking forward to see your beautiful cars again!

As information and details become available, I'll update this first post.

I'm really looking forward to another great show with you guys!

Thank you for letting us know.
Me and Klasky were there on 2011.
It is a GREAT location for a car show(Car show right next to the water)
Can you post it on the California section so hopefully more CSVT in california will join?
Thank you

Back