• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2010 Ford Nationals

CSVT1214

Addicted CEG'er
Anyone going this year? I registered and I should be heading down with my buddy in his supercharged FSVT. I just have too many things going on and not enough time or money for SZ this year so I figured I would at least make it out to Carlisle.

I'll be going down Friday. My buddy booked the hotel room under a group discount with the Focus guys. I'm registered at Carlisle with Contour Enthusiasts Group though.

sweet deal
Mike and I are not sure yet when we'll be headed down there (Thursday night or early Friday).
We should all try to connect for some dinner Friday night, if possible.

I'll be there, but I'll have my Focus and not the Contour. I'll definitely stop by the Contour area though! Keep an eye out for my red and white Focus at the show! I remember a couple years back you Contour guys had a blow-up doll in one of the cars lol. Good times.

Tony, loco, have you guys seen this thread yet? http://www.contour.org/ceg-vb/showthread.php?55926-Tent-for-Carlisle-2010-AFN&p=827512
If you guys plan on showing in the CEG area, it would be much appreciated if you could contribute $20 toward the tent.

Yeah, I skimmed it before but money has been so tight that I wasn't even sure if I could actually get the car done in time and afford to go. Things are looking better now so I'll be sending my $20 soon.

Random money showing up in my mail, and no more heat bill FTW! :laugh:

Back