• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale 2009 Nissan Altima SL 2.5 4 door ONLY 5095 miles $23000 obo

RandyCSVT

Hard-core CEG'er
Up for sale I have a like new mint condition Nissan Altima 2.5 SL 4 door. The vehicle only has only 5095 miles and is still under its 3yr/36,000 mile bumper to bumper factory warranty and 6yr/60,000 mile powertrain warranty. As you would expect from a vehicle that has only 5095 miles, the car is in absolutely perfect condition. The Frost White exterior is in mint condition with no scratches, dents or other damage. The Blonde Leather interior is also in mint condition with no stains, rips, or other damage. The car has all of its maintenance records (2 factory oil changes). This car is fully loaded with the following options:
- 8 way power drivers seat
- Power door locks, mirrors and windows
- Auto on/off headlights
- Dual illuminated vanity mirror with extensions
- Leather wrapped steering wheel
- Steering wheel mounted audio controls
- Auto up/down power windows
- Wood tone trim throughout interior
- Floor and trunk mat set
- Convenience plus package which includes:
o Power sliding moonroof with tilt, sliding sunshade, one touch open and close
o 16” alloy wheels
- SL package which includes:
o Leather interior and shift knob
o Heated driver and passenger front seats
o Homelink universal transceiver (built in garage door opener)
o Auto dimming rearview mirror and compass
o Driver seat lumbar support
o Premium interior wood tone finishes
- Connection package which includes:
o Bluetooth hands free phone system
o Bose 9 speaker audio system with AM/FM, 6 disc in dash CD autochanger with MP3/WMA/CD-rom playback
o XM satellite radio
o Radio Data System (RDS)
o Speed sensitive volume
o Dual zone climate control
o Rear A/C vents
- And too many more options to list: lots of safety systems, smart key technology, etc.

I have the title in hand and am ready to sell. The vehicle will be detailed before it is sold, so sorry for the dirty pictures.
Call me if you are interested in seeing the car, have any questions or would like to make an offer. I can be reached via text and phone at (813) 695-8197. Calling me is the best way to get in touch with me. I won't check this thread or my PMs much.

Altimaexteriorfront.jpg

Altimaexteriorside.jpg

Altimainterior.jpg

Altimaodo.jpg

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back