• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2007 Dodge Demon Concept

it was great up until the grille. It looks like they gave up on the styling took the grille off a dodge truck and slapped it on there. I dont think its lacking in the power department, it looks like they are building it to compete with the Sky/Solstice platform, I bet there will be an SRT model to come out if it does go into production.

Sky/Solstice competition? 172hp 4-cyl puts it right around the base models of those cars. An SRT badge and the 300hp turbo 4 cylinder from the Caliber SRT-4 should help it blow past the redline/gtp

I like the back end but hatttttte the dodge crosshairs. That symbol just sucks :rolleyes:

I don't like the front end treatment either. Frankly, looks like it has less room, harsher style, and less refinement than the Crossfire. It better be CHEAP.

demon.jpg

I think it is hideous....I don't like the rear quarters at all, the nose looks like it should be pasted on a dodge pickup....About the only thing that looks decent is the interior. I Love little cars, but that is an ugly little car.

qvale-mangusta.jpg

I see some of the Qvale Mangusta in this.

I also love it! If they bring it in at $16K I'm guessing for $20K you can get a leather interior, AC, LSD, ABS, and CD player.

This will sell!

I'm not a fan of dodge as it is and this just makes it worse... isn't it about time they come up with a new grill? I mean that one's only been used about 9347862387yeiouioer8973894893urioer8798237424 times and its still ugly. I guess they decided they were going to steal the mystiques hood design and add a couple of scoops to it too.

demon07_04.jpg

2342834_1_full.jpg

looks a little too similar to me

Looks better than a Z4 IMO. But still not as good as the rest of the competition.

Back