• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale 2003 SVT Focus

Status
Not open for further replies.

B3NN3TT

Hard-core CEG'er
focus5.jpg

Want to get into a newer car, so we're looking to unload the fun machine.

2003 SVT Focus #2370. CD Silver with red seat inserts. 170-hp 2.0 Zetec with 6-speed Getrag manual trans. ABS. Great exhaust note. 149,000 miles.

The car has the Audiophile package with the OEM subwoofer in the hatch, 6-disc in-dash CD changer. Glass sunroof with shade. Hella 4500k dual-projector HID headlights (European Appearance Package option).

Upgraded to a VFE billet/urethane lower transmission mount; really took all the slop out of the drivetrain without making it harsh. Installed K&N drop-in air filter (the SVT airbox is exceptional, and flows better with a K&N than most any aftermarket cold-air unit does). Installed a FocusSport front strut tower brace. Otherwise unmodified.

I've done some subtle cosmetic stuff. ST170 Euro grille. Jaged shorty antenna. Bullitt fuel door. Bullitt dead pedal. Italian leather shift and brake boots, black with red stitching. Windows tinted 35% on the doors, 15% on the back three. SVT Piranha concept badges. Clear corner markers. SVT production number decal on the front bumper. SVT embroidered floor mats from CFM. 00-01 felt sun visors (got rid of the crap plastic 03 visors).

It's been in several cosmetic fender-benders. Repaired professionally by a reputable shop each time. Drives straight and rattle-free. Still has a few minor blemishes from previous owner (door ding on PS, and a subtle wave in the PS front fender).

Fresh Ford Racing shocks and struts installed at about 100k. New tires about a year ago (Kumho Ecsta ASX). New rear rotors installed last month. Front rotors were turned last year. Paint is good. Glass is good.

Air conditioner will not hold a charge. Otherwise, the mother****er's tip-top.

Located in Columbus, OH. Selling locally for 5K. $4500 for CEG folks. More photos on request!

I'd like some more pictures please. my email is rhino5oh at gmail dot com

Son of a gun, I found a few in my Dropbox:

This one was taken before installing the Bullitt dead pedal:

focus6.jpg

nonemoreblack.jpg

This one shows the weird door ding just below the handle, and the Piranha badge:

P5010004.jpg

I can shoot some more tonight after I get home from work. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back