• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale 2000 TRed/Tan SVT Contour IOWA

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlphnfn

Veteran CEG'er
The time has come to sell the SVT Contour. It's got 133K on it now, but I've put only 15K on it the last 4 years. It sits in my garage WAY more than getting enjoyed on the road.
It's mostly just modified stock. I put SVTF EAPs on it, added all the decontented stuff I could find, and lowered it on B&Gs with BAT struts.
I have all my maintenance records from back when I bought it in April 2007. I am the third owner. It was in Texas from birth to about 2005. He had it in Wisconsin for a couple years as a "fun summer car" until I bought it in 2007. It went through 2 winters before I got a beater to drive in the winter.
Hard to list all the "new stuff", but here is a shot.
Brand new OEM Focus SVT Euro wheels @116K
Hankook VENTUS V12 EVO K110 @116K
New BAT struts @118K
New B&G springs @118K
New Kenwood KDC-X994 headunit w/bluetooth/USB/CD/MP3
Some fancy speaker system (I don't do sound systems, but this sounds pretty damn good! :) )
New Red Line Hood Struts
New K&N RC-4550 @119K
New Spectre MAF Adaptor @119K
New BAT Air Inlet Pipe @118K
Brand new OEM SVT floor mats @124K
New Cougar shift knob
New Italian leather shifter and ebrake boots
Brand new OEM headlights in 2009
Brand new positive battery cable
Brand new Autovation pedals
Illuminated and automatic moonroof switch
dual tone horn out of a Mercury Sable
B&M short shifter
80A filled resistors
Stainless steel SVT rocker plates
Custom arm rest cover made from seat skin
recontented dash clock
recontented pre 98 trunk liners and base
recontented pre 98 lit headlight switch
recontented pre 98 tan console
recontented pre 98 rear seat latch covers
recontented pre 98 chrome antenna base
recontented pre 98 yellow hood latch
recontented pre 98 inner truck lid cover
recontented early SVT bumper brackets

The only thing I would say that is "wrong" with it is from my drivers side fender bender in 2009. It dented the fender, chipped part of the fiberglass header panel, and broke the tabs off the headlight and grill. I replaced the grill and both headlights with brand new parts. The header and fender came from another red donor car. I had every intention to have the fender repainted someday, but never did. It's not perfect, but you can see in the pics, it looks pretty good.

I'm asking $5000. I have a box of extra parts too. There is an extra console, tons of extra misc parts, extra chrome grill, and bunch of other stuff.

PM me if you have any questions or would like to meet up.
Erick --

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

More pics here:
http://www.dlphnfn.com/SVTC/

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back