• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale 2000 SVT - Black and Prarie Tan

Status
Not open for further replies.

beyondloadedSE

Hard-core CEG'er
My brother is selling his 2000 SVT. He currently has it for sale on craigslist but since he is not a member here I'm posting it for him. He is busy during the day at work so my father who is retired from Ford is handling all the calls. If you have general questions about the car, I can probably answer it for you since I'm familiar with the car.

The basics: Car is located near Fort Wayne, IN. 182K miles. Very clean car. Car was bought from another CEG member many years ago. Asking price is $3600.

http://fortwayne.craigslist.org/cto/3643821139.html

I noticed this car has a 98 E0 gauge cluster in it. Do the gauges actually work? From my experience they shouldn't work or work properly. The speed odometer actually plugs into the cluster different in 98 than in 99 & 00. I know if you put a E1 cluster in an E0 car the gauges will not work right. They gas gauge will read backwards and the temp gauge will be off.

I have an old set of those indiglo faces. They were printed after the E0 gauges but overlay onto any year. The giveway is the odometer and trip counter doesn't have a black outline around the cutouts and the KM/H is printed in red.

Car looks very clean and in my favorite color combo. Wish I had the use for another SVT! Good luck with the sale.

My brother was coming down to Louisville, KY this weekend and was planning on bringing the car with him if anyone that is close to that area wants to look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back