• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Parting Out 2 98 SE Sports

Sable23

Veteran CEG'er
Hey guys, Im parting out 2 98 SE Sports. One has only 50k miles on it (V6 ATX) the other has 152k miles (V6 MTX). Many good parts on them yet, most parts from the 50k mile car removed, 152k mile car complete.

T-red/Gray 50k mile car died of trans failure, I have used many parts from this car but still do have many parts yet - Front clip is all new sheet metal, one good core support one with a slight crack, new grille, new windshield in the car, good bumper cover with fogs, all interior, new radiator at 20k miles, and so much more. I do not have the engine, rear suspension or rear doors available.

Dark Satin Green/Gray 152k mile car I was driving up until yesterday, headgaskets went, wont start. Trans shifted great yet, had a newer clutch, almost new depo headlights, good front bumper cover with fogs, good radiator, new waterpump 150 miles ago, 2 imrc that work, good lower intake, good brake system. ran and drove fairly well before the headgasket went.

IMAG1857.jpg

IMAG1858.jpg

Prices are going to range from free to as much as $250 I have far too many parts to list a price for each but I will be reasonable on prices, and I do need the cars gone fairly soon. All parts I do not need for my 97 are up for grabs. Both cars and all parts are located in Paynesville, MN 56362 Any shipping will be through USPS unless otherwise arranged and all payments through paypal unless otherwise arranged. Please do not be afraid to ask for pictures also! Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
I wish there was some easy/fast way to get that t-red hood and passenger front fender from you.......

Last edited:
Those parts were actually replace and repainted very very poorly by my uncle... The parts are brand new but the hood somehow suffered damage after he fixed the car.

And yes... Black trailer, I don't mean to be a copy-cat but the rust free parts car just came around super cheap, and I don't want to just scrap the entire shell. If it had been a sable parts car with no rust, I would be making a sable trailer.

Eh, never mind then. The t-red I am fixing needs some paint on the hood and figured get a stocker that didn't need paint. I'll check local yards.

Let me see pics of your trailer!

Rear one on the red car is not available. The one on the green car is rusted, but doesn't look rusted enough to be damaged in any way. Will get a pic up for you in a few

Have been trying to find coutesy light that goes into the passenger door of Merc Mystique Ls 1999
They get damaged or destroyed when passengers close door on seat belts
Ford has driver side units...but no passenger side units
thanks
doug P Canada
Willing to pay USPS shipping to Canada
This part is item 7 on the Tousley Ford parts site

http://www.tousleyfordparts.com/par...leid=1356544&diagram=LM95420&diagramCallOut=4

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back