• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale 1998 SVT Contour EO

Status
Not open for further replies.

FokusDave

CEG'er
Hello fellow enthusiasts. Picked this up back in February from a member on here. Car runs and drives great, I drive it daily so miles will go up. Got another baby on the way and just don't have time to mess with this thing and an upgrade would be nice. Has a few hiccups here and there but Ill just link the ad to craigslist. Feel free to PM me or just respond to the ad. Love to see her go to a fellow enthusiast!

updating again. post expired. $1500!! Need gone by 6/19. Have a loan I have to pay off so taking a major hit but have no choice. Hitting up CarMax to see what they will give me, rather see her go to a fellow ceg member!

eh no surprise CarMax was a fluke which I pretty much knew. but im grasping at straws here have to have this car gone by Friday. $1400 for ceg members cant go any lower than that! hope someone from here will take this awesome offer!!

If you don't mind me asking, what did CarMax say? That weird looking focus is worth nothing?

They said car is old and miles are too high and slapped me with a 500 dollar offer. They didn't act like they didn't know what it was tho lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back